In order to submit a nomination, login to the nomination portal or register to create an account and password. Registration is only done once to begin the nomination process. You may return at a later date to complete your nomination, edit current nominations or submit new ones.
Ensure that you have reviewed the category criteria and have determined the most suitable category. Note that nominees may enter more than one category, however, a separate nomination submission is required.
The nomination should clearly demonstrate the achievements of the nominee. Provide a 100 words summary of your nomination for publicity purposes.
Upload copies of relevant documentation, e.g., newspaper articles, newsletters, awards, certificates, etc. Note that there is a limit of 5 attachments and a 2MB size limit per attachment.
Aside from the supporting documents, upload at least one (1) headshot and one (1) full-body shot of the nominee with a white background.
Conditions of Entry
The following are the terms and conditions in submitting nomination entries:
- You must register to submit a nomination. There is no cost to submit a nomination.
- A registered user can submit more than one (1) nomination.
- Nominees must be a resident of Canada and must be of Filipino descent.
- All guidelines will be addressed in your online nomination. Supporting documents and photographs should be attached to your nomination if relevant.
- An individual/group/organization can be nominated in multiple categories.
- All nomination information and supporting materials submitted, including photos taken at the awards presentation, becomes the property of the Awards Office and may be used and published for media and promotional purposes, their associated websites and social media pages.
- Nominees should be available and endeavor to attend the awards presentation/ball.
- Only nominations received between the published Nomination Period will be considered.
- GBA reserves the right to accept or refuse nominations and reserves the right to accept or reject any or all nominations in a particular category for any reason.
- GBA reserves the right to cancel any and/or all awards at any time.