The following are the terms and conditions in submitting nomination entries:
- You must register to submit a nomination. There is no cost to submit a nomination.
- A registered user can submit more than one (1) nomination.
- Nominees must be a resident of Canada and must be of Filipino descent.
- All guidelines will be addressed in your online nomination. Supporting documents and photographs should be attached to your nomination if relevant.
- An individual/group/organization can be nominated in multiple categories.
- All nomination information and supporting materials submitted, including photos taken at the awards presentation, becomes the property of the Awards Office and may be used and published for media and promotional purposes, their associated websites and social media pages.
- Nominees should be available and endeavor to attend the awards presentation/ball on Saturday, September 8